Monday – Friday 7:30am – 9:00pm
Saturday – Sunday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Bulk Billing Doctors (Conditions Apply)
Chevron Renaissance Medical Centre is a fully accredited, 7 Day Medical Centre, in the heart of Surfers Paradise. We offer a dedicated treatment room, full-time nurse, on-site QML pathology service and on-site late-night Pharmacy. We offer walk-in patient care as well as booked appointments. Please contact us on (07) 5561 0340 if you would like to book an appointment.
Our services include
- Experienced doctors - including female doctors.
- Bulk billed acupuncture
- Immunisations and travel vaccinations
- Cervical screening
- Contraception advice
- Implanon, Depo Provera, Depo Ralovera, and Mirena IUD insertions
- Men's Health
- Workplace injuries
- Flu Shots
- Asthma action plans
- Health Assessments For Ages 75+
- Health Assessments For Ages 45+
- Skin cancer checks
- Treatment room with on-site registered nurse
- On-site QML Pathology services
- Cosmetic injectables including filler and anti-wrinkle
- Diabetes management
Our facilities include
- Bulk billing available - conditions apply. Please contact us for details.
- On-site late-night pharmacy
- Parking in Chevron Renaissance Building. First 2 Hours free.
- On-site Treatment room
- On-site QML pathology services
Come in and meet the friendly, professional team of GPs at Chevron Renaissance Medical Centre, Surfers Paradise
Doctor David Seton
Doctor Alan Mackenzie
Doctor Geralize Schoeman
Doctor John Wilson
The Chevron Renaissance Medical Centre accepts walk-in consultations, alternatively contact us to make an appointment.
After Hours and Emergency Care and home visits
13Sick (Ph: 13 74 25) Accepts bookings for home visits during the after-hours period, as defined by Medicare Australia.
We do provide house calls for patients of this practice when necessary on request. It is usually better if you are able to attend the surgery as this is better equipped for examination and treatment.
For patients who may require a translating service, please advise reception at the time of booking so a telephone interpreter can be arranged.
Management of Patient Health Information
In the event of a life-threatening situation please call the Queensland Ambulance Service on 000.
Patient Rights and Feedback
If you have any comments, complaints, or criticisms or just a good idea, please fill in a suggestion form located near the front reception counter. Alternatively, contact the practice manager or send an email to email@example.com.